Most Interesting Facts That You Don’t Know
- When you say “a, e, i, o, u” your mouth gets smaller with each vowel you say.
- When you say ‘Forward’ or ‘Backward’, your lips move in those directions.
- Beetles taste like apples, wasps like pine nuts, and worms like fried bacon.
- Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
- Medical errors are one of the major cause of death.
- Memory loss diseases like Alzheimer’s and Dementia can be prevented and treated with the help of brain games.
- Ant’s take rest for around 8 Minutes in 12 hour period. (Motivation)
- The harder you concentrate on falling asleep, the less likely to fall asleep.
- The top six foods that make your fart are beans, corn, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage, and milk.
- The chances of dying on your birthday are 14% higher than on any other day.
- The average male gets bored on a shopping trip after 26 minutes.
- You’re not stuck in traffic, you are traffic.
- Also Read: Some Interesting Facts About Mahabharata
- You replace every particle in your body every seven years. You are literally not the same person you were 7 years ago.
1. There are over 100,000 ways to tie a tie.
Total possible ways: 177,147 ways. Seriously!
2. Chainsaw has a surprising and ouch origin.
As surgical instrument, used in symphysiotomy, a procedure that widens the pelvis to assist in childbirth. Hats off to those mother’s !
3. Sacrifice for poop
Approximately 127,000 trees are chopped down every day.
4. Refrigerator doors are magnetic.
Kids were getting stuck inside. Acc to the Refrigerator Safety Act of 1956, the doors must open from only outside.
5. Lamborghini started making the luxury supercar after the owner Ferruccio Lamborghini was insulted by the owner of the luxury car maker Ferrari.
6. Samsung sold noodles in its early days.
7. A cracked egg looks like a crazy jellyfish underwater.
8. Water can boil and freeze at same time, ( no I am not crazy ) at triple point.
9. King of hearts is the only king with no moustache, in the deck of cards.
10. Bar code reader does not scan the black lines.
11. WiFi was accidentally developed from a failed experiment of finding mini black holes.
I love such kinda accident..
12. Heath Ledger was the first actor to ever win an academy award for the portrayal of a character in a superhero movie.
13. The Joker’s white makeup was designed by Heath Ledger himself. Awesome!
14. Catherine Hettinger couldn’t afford the $400 renewal fee after the patent expired in 2005 and therefore never benefited from fidget spinner’s popularity.
15. Some kangaroos that lived 12,000 years ago were the size of rhinoceroses.
16. Male pandas do a handstand while peeing to mark trees.
17. Uranus only has 2 seasons- summer and winter. Each lasts 42 Earth years.
18. Our heart can squirt blood up to 30 feet (9 m).
19. Blood makes a loop around your body more than 1,000 times a day.
20. When a male bee climaxes, their testicles explode then they die.
21. Duck Hunt is two player. A controller in port 2 controls the ducks.
And I thought I was a bad shooter.Nah!
22. Once Charlie Chaplin entered a contest for “Charlie Chaplin look-alikes” and he came in third.
23. 54 million people alive right now will be dead within 12 months
24. People who fear Friday the 13th suffer from friggatriskaidekephobia.
25. It would take a snail nearly 4,575 years to circle Earth.
26. When your mother was born, she was already carrying the egg that would become you.
(This surely don’t answer the question who came first egg or chicken).
27. Goats have rectangular pupils
28. You’re not stuck in traffic, you are traffic.
29. If you put all the earth’s ants in one pile, and all the earth’s humans in another pile, the pile made of ants would be bigger (and will have more mass)
30 . Penguins will give their mate a pebble as a way of proposing.
31. Turtles can breathe out of their butts.
32. A pigs orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
33. 1 sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it. That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1587GB in about 3 seconds.
Omg we are (chalte firte) roaming data storage!
34. If you keep going North, you will eventually go South. If you keep going East, you will never go West.
35. A Mosquito has 47 teeth.
36. Daughter breastfeeding her father starving in prison.
( Read the whole story here : )
37. A temple where devotees offer chocolate bars to Lord Muruga
In Kerala, devotees offer Munch to Lord Murugan.
38. Human cyborg
- Thanks for reading 🙂
- Source: Quora
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: